About The Clockwork Beer Co
Clockwork Beer Co is perfectly located less than 5minutes walk from Hampden Park, Scotland's national football stadium, where you can not only watch our national team play, but also enjoy some great summer concerts. Clockwork is the best place to stop for a pre-concert dinner or for a few drinks before or after the big match!
Not many pubs have their own brewery inside the pub! At Clockwork Beer Co we pride ourselves in serving the freshest real ales - straight from the brewery to your glass!
Click here to find out more about Our Beers and micro-brewery.
However, it is not just all about the beer! We enjoy a great reputation for not only serving fantastic pub food to a mix of customers but also serving everyone with a smile... no matter how busy we are! And if its entertainment you are looking for, our weekly Thursday night quiz is very popular! You might need to get here early to ensure your team's spot! Come in and join in the fun from 9pm every Thursday.
Clockwork Beer Co has a space for every occasion -with an light and airy restaurant, a cosy bar area, sun-filled beer garden, and a spacious upstairs that can be booked for functions and private hire, there's something for everyone!
Our highlights include:
- Our own microbrewery on the premises!
- Our own freshly brewed beer on the premises!
- Family friendly lounge bar and restaurant
- Upstairs @ Clockwork - available FREE for private functions
- Free Wi-fi internet (and great coffee!)
- SKY/ESPN sport shown on plasma screens
- Beer garden that gets the sun all day
- Best pub quiz on the south!
- Own car park
- Located next to Mount Florida train station
- Less than 5 minutes walk to Hampden